Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How To Update Cellebrite Machine

SARTRE AND THE CHILD THE MAGIC OF WORDS


" Books were my birds and my nest, my domestic animals, my barn and my country ... "The little Sartre saw his nine years on the eve of 1914, as a child-king. He says bluntly: " I was born to fill the great need I had of myself, "before discovering solitary and envious at the children playing on the terraces of the gardens of Luxembourg, "runt who did not interest person ".

Obviously a private school on me, the young Sartre could rely on a real grandfather, in the absence of a father soon disappeared (" ... fortunately, he died in infancy ... "). A grandfather has a real tenderness that he passed on the symbolic tool of language: Shakespeare remembers in" Les Mots ", magic-book and book-tomb the strength and ambivalence unusual. On the eve of his wanderings in the library grand father, that the young Jean-Paul launched into an incredible adventure as an Aladdin's cave, climbing on chairs, on the tables at the risk of avalanches. There he encounters horrible the form of color plates and teeming with hideous insects. But he also discovers Aristophanes and Rabelais. It slips under the skin with delight La Perouse, Magellan, Vasco da Gama. "Men and beasts were there in person" : child-Sartre patiently collects the "humus of memory" .
"It is in the books that I met the world: workers, classified, labeled, Platonist thought ... by state, I was informed of its purpose."

At seven years, John Paul has access to the real world by the discovery its ugliness. Finding the time and surpass the unsurpassable in this unsightly, it gives a glorious body through writing: submitted to the rite of passage, virilization, the prince is toad. But no matter, since the manner of the man-book Arcimboldo ( "The Librarian" ), Sartre describes becoming book. Transfigured through writing, it turns into a great and terrible fetish handy:
"It reads to me, I no longer exist anywhere, I'm everywhere."


style confidant of "Words" forward the child leaps to the rhythm of their energy gushing. Fatherless son of one Jean-Paul "his own case, fills with pride and height of misery." "Everything happened in my head; imaginary child, I defended myself by imagination."

down from its origins, Sartre fight against the self-taught. Flaubert, like his brother enemy who has suffered from its own contradictions and fled in the literature, the intellectual meditation on the ambiguities of the world. His wish: to be the matter and nothing more than wind. Spinoza and Stendhal. Anti-modern, disenchanted, he calls his lyrics read like a riot, as a famine. admitting that "his madness has protected against the elite ", Sartre can not help but see the talent " which separates the other, a crime against the other ". The aristocrat and writer who lives a freedom to s wrest the time: the pole and the pole soft acid to create tension own "words" , vivid traces of the writer to the task.

Sartre openly admits that his books feel "the sweat and pain ". A passion rooted in the incomparable pleasure of taking the child " living things in the trap of the phrases ". And addressing in turn the reader into the other, the writer experiences and we share this intoxicating power to enact "cathedrals of words under the watchful eye of blue sky word ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment