Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bush Banned Not See Dead Soldiers Coffin

When the birth of a boy makes a difference!



I always heard my grandmother sing me this song, I've always loved the words it carries, the caricature and each time that a girl is born, it sang the new mother of our family!

Even if this image is pejorative and that man and wife each have their place and their values, that said, for a long time and even today some prefer boys to girls or worse take the girls for a burden, birth saddens them, their worries creates ...


Me personally I adore when my father said that the birth of a first baby girl brings happiness and luck to the family!

Or when my mother said the girls are sweeter and more tender with their moms!

For me no matter the baby, already the fact of having a gift from heaven and sex of the baby is really irrelevant!


Go set you regale us, we women !!!;-)))

الي Roamed Alisth (Alisth: Child)

deserve strike Bakdh (mug: Alexronp)

deserve Koyan fire

deserve atom Valdar

and traveled to Mr. Mr.

deserve a new anklet

deserve eat Ballip

deserve server Ajamieh

Rejoice not, O or above

my daughter grow up and Takdhu

and I enter her house

Brush the hair Bziha

and eat home asset

و أنت يا أم الذكر كليبت باب بيتها



Number: thank you for malweno beautiful writing in Arabic! :-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment