Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home I-catcher Console - Web Monitor

woman I love you!

I have time to look for words that can speak to us women!
them touches me deep within my being, I offer it to any woman worthy of the name!





Sometimes
If
gentle touch me When life
As we all so sweet Then


If
sometimes hard
That each lasts me a long injury

lasts me a long time



Chorus Women, I love you
Women, I love you
I know none
easy I know but fragile And
difficult
Yes ______ difficult



Sometimes funny
If
On a corner shoulder
Oh yes so funny
Looking verging

Sometimes
If only
Sometimes they want
Yes but only if Yes but only if




Chorus Women, I love you
Women, I love you You are my mother
, I like
And all my child
My impatience
And my suffering

Women, I love you
Women, I love you sometimes those words
If
tear Because I dare not say I

you want Or even worse
Oh. ... Women

0 comments:

Post a Comment