Sunday, August 9, 2009

Big Max Shed Extntion

Finally ... Phone

Well, then, finally, here's what happened with the end of the week.

Lena has an ear infection ... and therefore antibiosis.
Lena still has its nose, but it goes really better (it's cool) ... and also, Lena has a new tooth .... rrahhhhh .... Finally ....

Ok, Me, j'écope angina, but it has to be balance kharmique which means that ... my little girl is better then me, I'm going less well ... but it does not matter ... will see how Lena.

I wish, indeed, to use the space for free expression that I offer myself to myself (although I'm good to mézigue sometimes) to say a word Leprechaun living among us.

Indeed, Mr. Leprechaun, it happens that you've been pampered. Certainly, Lena has busted an ear infection, but that was predictable given the full-bodied nose she had. Lena finally has a new tooth is out. And for that, I say: Thank you!

I think, again, I do not see Kilkenny in our fridge. Do I see a cause and effect with the sudden reappearance of our remote? Well, if that is how it works, know, Mr. Leprechaun, I will go and invest in stocks "Kilkenny" and let me deliver wheelbarrows of this delicious drink . The well stocked fridge, I think I have enough to satisfy you for many months ... Meanwhile
and thanks, I'll make pancakes, I "forget" some just for you, Mr. Leprechaun, and I'm sure you already know find the honey to accompany these dishes.

Well, in the meantime, I really hope this quenotte which is breaking, which is the first in a series of 6, is going to be stingy with the 5 faster the ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment