Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Common Width For A Hallway

Leprechaun

Mr. Leprechaun living among us.

Now many months (if not years) you live with us. We are living very well. Lena loves play with you it is true. Besides, do not you follow his every move in Lena? Yes, I heard you felt you slip into my pocket before leaving in the morning and at night in the nursery.

I'm glad to know that my daughter grows under your protection. She is doing so well that I can only thank you, Mr. Leprechaun.

milk and cookies in their kitchens are they to your liking? I am sorry for not being able to offer a daily glass of good Irish whiskey (that precious beverage has a tendency to evaporate so quickly mad I did not always have time to refill before the end of a bottle ). Of Furthermore, I understand that fruits and vegetables were not your cup of tea. Ah
tea precisely, we have various kinds, they like you?

Dear Mr. Leprechaun, if I break my these few words to you is to express a disappointment that we suffer from a few days now (if not weeks). But before you speak further, I want you to know that we will be making pancakes this weekend, we will leave (maybe) a few. An odious blackmail would draw the pancake is it? Look, I'm not like that.
But I will not finish this talk about this terrible disappointment that haunts us. That
now many days you've stashed the damn remote that allows us to adjust the radio, changing CDs beaches. This is very unpleasant. Ah, yes, I know dear Mr. Leprechaun, you could not hide the TV remote control, we do not. However, this remote that controls our radio-cd is precious to us. Could you make it?

Thank you for everything you did for us and for Lena, and hoping to review our remote, I'm thinking about what you can put on pancakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment